How to survive corona virus in uganda
Corona virus are viruses from large family causing illness in human beings and animals like cats, bats, and camels
In 2019 corona-virus (COVID-19) is a new virus that caused respiratory illness in humans that transfers from one person to another, it was identified during an investigation in an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
Symptoms of (COVID-19) includes
• Shortness of breath
Corona virus symptoms appears a few days as long as 14 days after exposure, reported illness have ranged from no symptoms to people suffering from it or dying.
How corona-virus spreads
• Human corona-virus spreads like cold and flu, since it is believed to be an airborne disease like
• Close personal contact like shaking hands, touching
• Touching surface or object with the virus
• Through sneezing or coughing
• Fecal contamination
How can corona virus be prevented
• Clean surfaces more frequently
• Don’t use your hands while coughing or sneezing
• Wash hands more often with soap
• If you are sick stay home until when you are feeling better.
Complications from Corona virus
Corona-virus leads to multi-organ failure like lungs and causes death.
Who gets corona-virus more easily?
• Pregnant women
• People with heart diseases (Diagnosed chronic )
• People in detention (prisoners)
• People with weak immune systems
• People in group residential settings
• Very young children
Qtn.is corona virus in Uganda yet?
Uganda has no confirmed cases of corona virus, which makes it a safe country to visit.
Corona-virus statistics as per 8th March 2020
Total cases 105586
Total death raised 3584
Countries with cases 102
China with the highest death rates up to 3100