boat safaris in uganda
The boat safaris in Uganda offer travelers the best chance to have their relaxing adventure by participating on the boat cruise as you watch a number of rewarding aquatic wildlife species as well as viewing different destinations while you participate in the Uganda boat safaris that take in a different part of the country. Uganda has been recognized for a number of tourist attractions such as mountain gorilla trekking experience & Gorilla Habituation experience in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park and mountain gorilla trekking experience in Mgahinga national park, chimpanzee trekking, and chimpanzee habituation experience in Kibale forest national park, Rhino tracking in Uganda, tree climbing lions tracking of Queen Elizabeth national park and other thrilling tourism activities in Uganda. With Uganda boat safaris you will discover a number of memorable aquatic life in different boat cruise destinations that are so rewarding. some of Uganda’s most notable boat safaris include.
Kazinga channel boat cruise of Queen Elizabeth national park?
There are a number of tourist activities that tourist engages in when you visit queen Elizabeth national park such as tree climbing lion tracking, game drives in the kasenyi plains, and chimpanzee trekking in the Kyambura gorge of Queen Elizabeth national park but the most exciting is the boat cruise at Kazinga channel offering an adventure that is unmatched and not comparable to other activities at Queen Elizabeth national park. Boat cruise experience can either be done in the morning or in the evening with countless splendid experiences. During the morning or evening game drives, get ready to spot early risers within Queen Elizabeth national park such as different herbivores quenching their thirst from the water banks, be ready to view a huge school of hippos taking dips in the water, and numerous water birds such as African Kingfisher, pied kingfishers, White-breasted Cormorants, Osprey, Double-tooth Barbet, familiar chat, Yellow-bellied Waxbill, Brown-throated Wattle-eye, and Spot-flanked Barbet that spies up your Uganda boat safaris in Uganda
Boat cruise on Lake Mburo National park?
A boat cruise on Lake Mburo National park is a pleasing activity every traveler should look for when they think of Lake Mburo national park and the boat cruise experience in particular. Lake Mburo National park's boat cruise on the lake guarantees everyone a view of the beautiful flora and fauna within the national park alongside wildlife species such as crocodiles, hippos, and many bird species such as African fish eagles, herons, Kingfishers, pelican, cormorants, rare shoebills and hammer cock. It’s also recognized that during the dry seasons, some other unique wildlife species also frequent habitats mostly in the water points some include African buffaloes, many antelope species, and occasionally lions.
The boat cruise on Lake Bunyonyi?
Lake Bunyonyi is famous as East Africa’s deepest lake which attracts a big number of tourists interested in the boat safari in Uganda. visit lake Mburo National Park and explore all the 29 islands attached to it. Lake Bunyonyi boat cruise offers fascinating and breath-taking inter-locking views that are accompanied by different bird species, Lake Bunyonyi protects over 350 bird species making it among the best birding haven in Uganda. Taking a visit to the akampene island presents to tourists the rich history of the Bakiga people, like the Bakiga culture, used to dump any young girl that could get pregnant before married on the cliff on an island without any food.
The boat cruise at Murchison falls national park?
Among all the boat safaris in Uganda, Murchison falls national park’s boat cruise renders the most satisfying experience because Murchison fall protects the most powerful falls in East Africa, Murchison falls boat cruise takes travelers to either top of the falls or to the bottom of the falls. During the bottom of the falls, a boat cruise allows tourists to enjoy the hidden treasures such as the fascinating styles of how birds construct their nests on a raised cliff of land in order to avoid predators from feeding on them, you will observe a school of hippos, African elephants quenching their thirst along the water banks, be ready to spot Nile crocodiles sunbathing as they patiently wait for prey, watch baboons visit the water sources live as they quench their thirst along the water bank. During the sundowner’s wonderful boat cruise in Murchison falls national park watch the sunset as well as different animal species heading searching for their hiding spots for the night.
Packing List for the boat safaris in Uganda?
• Insect repellent should be carried so that it can help you protects your skin from a number of insect bites for instance during the bottom of the falls boat launch in Murchison falls national park, you will come across a number of tsetse flies whose bites may irritate your skin, therefore, you should avoid that carrying your insect repellent.
• Carry some extra cash during your Uganda boat safaris this is because there are refreshments on board to be bought to help you keep fresh for the amazing boat cruise memories as you watch live different wildlife species, just keep sipping your wine and drinks that can be available on board.
• A camera is an essential property to be carried on your Uganda boat cruise safari because of the different tourist attractions, a camera can keep pictures you took on the boat cruise while experiencing Uganda’s aquatic life, you can also take pictures of the elephants quenching their thirst, Nile crocodiles sun-bathing or as they are hunting prey, take photos of the king fisher’s along the water banks hunting for food like fish which makes your boat cruise safari fascinating and worthy things to be captured for beautiful memories.
• Carry some lunch or light energy giving snack because sometimes boat cruises may last for 3 hours plus in some destinations such as Murchison falls national park as you hike up to the falls which can make many travelers hungry sometimes, therefore, you are advised to pack some lunch to have your best memorable experience.
• Carry a jacket because sometimes the weather changes while on the boat cruise and you may end up feeling cold, especially during the morning boat cruise safari.